Martha Forrest Retail Stock Associate
Experienced stock associate maintaining inventory of one of the biggest retail stores in the city. I am vigilant, organized, disciplined and very foresighted. This has allowed me to be ahead of ordering and stock quality checks. I am a hard working employee with a good record of work ethics. I wish to work in a hypermarket store where I can prove my skills and still learn more.
Stock Associate (Jun 2014 to Present) 6 Years
• I look after the inventory and check the standard of goods supplied. • I place orders according to the demand of different items in the market. • I check the market aisles and then order different items upon speculated demand. So far I have not made an order that exceeded the demand.
City Super Market
Stock Associate (Feb 2010 to May 2014) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for handling orders according to the warehouse stock. • I checked all the stock that arrived and signed approval. Placement of stock was also my duty. • I organized the warehouse for my own convenience in checking stock quantity and keeping a close watch on expiration dates.
Stock Supervisor (Apr 2004 to Jan 2010) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for checking the inventory and ordering stock from our regular suppliers. • It was my duty to keep a check on the stock and order supplies accordingly. I also checked the quality of the stock. • It was my duty to check all the supply and also ensure that the quality standards of the store were maintained.
West Side Grocers
Shopkeeper (Jan 2000 to Mar 2004) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for handling the family business. It was my duty to remain at the cash register and greet customers. • I was a quick mathematics student which helped in quick check outs and money receipts. I used the cash register for big purchasers only. • I was responsible for maintaining the shop clean and received inventory for the shop.
BS (English & History)(1995 - 1999)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1991 - 1993)
A good student.
I attend the Poetry Recitals at the City Hall. I participate and often find some of the people I meet in the stores. It is a liberating activity for me.
I participate in easy sports such as badminton and volleyball. It is an activity that I often like to enjoy with my family.
- Supplier Relations
- Inventory Checks
- Computer Usage
- Database Recording
- Regular Supervision Lists
- Checking Aisles in the store.
- Expiration Date Vigilance
- Quality Assurance
- Team Building
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was a good student and wanted to pursue writing.
- I chose English Literature and History in my undergraduate program.
- Worked at the family shop and since then shifted fields.