Joseph Wilkins Safety Engineer
871 222 1156
Responsible, cautious and prudent safety engineer. i have worked in a glass factory and several other sites where safety is of utmost importance. I have always been able to prevent disasters through good supervision and farsighted analyses. I wish to continue this work as it gives me opportunities to learn more.
Glass Manufacturing Plant
Safety Engineer (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 8 Months
• I look after the safety measures and ensure that there is no chance of accidents. • I also look after the employees' health and ensure that any occupational hazard does not harm them. • I am entitiled to purchase better equipment and also change current machinery in case there is an hazard risk.
Phillip Electronic Fixtures
Safety Engineer-Supervisor (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after the safety measures of the plant. I was in charge of ensuring a safe environment and plant equipment for the workers. • All new and old workers were given weekly trainings that reinforced safety precautions. • I was also in charge of buying new machinery and ordering special equipment that was used in industrial work and was safer to use.
Safety Manager (Jan 2009 to Mar 2011) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for checking all equipment and furnaces to maintain a safe and secure production hall. • All employees were given special heat proof vests and pants to avoid occupational illnesses such as cough and skin burn. • I was also responsible for setting up a weekly check and train all employees to handle accidents.
Masters (Occupational Safety Measures)(2006 - 2008)
BS (Industrial Education)(2002 - 2006)
High School(2000 - 2002)
A good student.
New Machinery Imports
In 2016, I ordered a safer and covered glass furnace to enhance safety grade.
- Industrial Awareness
- Safety Regulations
- Equipment Check
- Accident Proofing
- Machinery Check
- Work-Related Diseases Awareness
- Security Planning
- Safety Rules
- Investigating Accidents
- Mishap Prevention
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I train every new recruit to understand the security measures and regulations to remain safe.
- All safety measures are explained by me to visitors and employees so that there is no chance of any accident.