Jessica James School Principal
School principal with many years of teaching and administrative experience. I try to create a learning environment for the students with a team of good teachers and staff. I wish to continue serving the future of this country and create a difference for generations to come. I am hard working and dedicated, with a passion to impart knowledge and groom individuals.
Principal (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• Returned to the academy as principal and sine then i have seen an improvement in staff cooperation and coordination. • I look after the administrative work and office operations. I meet with the staff members regularly and discuss academic reports of students and ways to improve it.
Deputy Principal (Feb 2006 to May 2013) 7 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for assisting the Principal with various duties such as administrative supervision, staff coordination and curriculum decision. • I followed instructions of the principal and encouraged a friendly and open minded environment for teachers to share their problems and discuss matters. • This ld to a good team and every teacher worked in cooperation with a common aim to educate the students and bring them up as good citizens.
Royal Academy London
Senior Coordinator (Apr 1997 to Jan 2006) 8 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for curriculum outline for middle school and senior school. I was in charge of researching the best books and resource books for the students. • I planned the syllabi and distributed books lists to distributors and printers. • It was my duty to ensure that each class curriculum was according to the students' brain power and challenging in terms of learning and retaining.
Rotterdam School Netherlands
Administrator (Dec 1996 to Mar 1997) 3 Months
• I worked at a Dutch school for few months but learnt a lot. I was in charge of the administrative duties and took care of the office operations. • I supervised the administrative work like delivering worksheets to classes, printing work outlines for teachers, distributing news circulars in classs and handling all calls. • I was also in charge of the staff. All the cleaning work was supervised and I chckd the basic payments and bills accounts.
Masters Education(1994 - 1996)
BS (Business Management)(1990 - 1994)
GCE Advanced Level(1988 - 1990)
Grade A. Subjects Mathematics, Sciences.
The Inter School Publications awarded the Best Administrator award to me for serving the school well and making a difference.
Presented a shield by the outgoing class of 2009. It was an appreciation token for my support to the students.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Strategy and Planning
- Team Building
- Coordination and Awareness
- Work Plans
- Deploying Responsibilites
- Time Management
- Annual Curriculum Meetings
- Student Involvement
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Prepared teachers for academic challenges through workshops for Teaching Skills.
- Held meetings with staff to understand issues and problems arising during the curricular year.
- Introduced Plantation Week, Health Week and Hygiene Week to create awareness among students.