Tara Jane School Secretary
871 222 1156
Very experienced in school administration and management. I have successfully assisted the faculty as well as staff over years and it has taught me a great deal about interpersonal communication and development. I wish to work as a school secretary and ensure that my presence makes a difference. I have the skill and the experience to contribute positively.
Academy of Science
School Secretary (Feb 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for all the telephone calls and appointment schedule. The admissin form collection and enrollment procedure is my responsibility. • I look after the school office and all paperwork and news circulation among faculty members and students is done by me. • I take part in the meetings and make reports of the important decisions taken during them.
West Bay High
School Secretary (Apr 2009 to Jan 2015) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for greeting parents and other visitors and scheduling appointments with the headmistress or specified teachers. • I was also responsible for handling all the circular printing and distribution among teachers. All announcements in school were made by me. • I coordinated faculty meetings and also managed the office documentation. Daily report preparation and handling accounts was also part of my duty. • I looked after the staff work and often took rounds to see that all the work was done properly.
School Secretary (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for handling all the office work. I was in charge of all the work in the school office. I attended calls and scheduled appointments with the headmistress. • Printing worksheets or resource books for different classes was also my duty. I also handled the school staff and got the cleaning and maintenance work done on time. • I supervised staff and also handled all the documentation in the office.
BS (Business Management)(2001 - 2005)
High School(1999 - 2001)
Awarded for five years of service as West Bay. I was appreciated for hard work and dedication.
Appreciated for my management skills.
- Document Handling
- Printing Circulars
- Appointments and Meetings
- Team Work
- Telephone Calls
- Staff Management
- Office Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Worked on the staff replacement in order to keep school premises clean and maintained.
- Worked on nutrition and cooking projects with the children of senior class.