Jessica Tweedy School Social Worker
871 222 1156
Emotional, stable and helpful school social worker with the ability to listen patiently and lend a helpful hand to parents, students and teachers alike. I have helped several people become better at everything that they wish to do. I have motivated students and teachers to work better and perform to the maximum of their abilities. It gives me a liberating feeling and I wish to work for a bigger school where children from different ethnicity study so that I can also learn while helping them become happier.
St. Lawrence College for Boys
School Social Worker (Apr 2005 to Present) 15 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for keeping record and vigilant eye on each student. • I am also authorized to visit the students' homes in case of any emotional problem that they might be facing. I maintain a healthy friendship with students so that they can confide in me and let me help them with their academincs as well as personal growth. • I encourage students to perform better in studies and whatever methods that can be used are discussed confidentially. I am responsible for maintaining confidential reports for the school record. I also mentor teachers and recently got awarded for my efforts.
School Social Worker (Oct 2000 to Mar 2005) 4 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for encouraging students to perform better and utilize their abilities. • Meeting parents and discussing their children's performance and making them aware of any poor performance or emotional disturbance was my duty. It was my duty to maintain good relations so that parents feel comfortable to share their child's problems. I kept all information confidential, but ensured that the child becomes better in studies. • Writing confidential reports and keeping record of children's results and grades was my responsibility.
BS (Psychology)(1995 - 1999)
A good student.
North American School
GCE Advanced Level(1993 - 1995)
Grade A, B. Subjects: Psychology, English History.
Awarded for my long service at the St. Lawrence College. It has been 12 years of service up till now.
Held a conference for students to understand how to balance education and extra-curricular activities.
- Customer Relations
- Career Guidance
- Study Plans
- Child Psychology
- Public Speaker
- Planning Curriculum
- Student Welfare Plans
- Report Writing
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won Speaker's Conference Speeches 1995.
- Became Class President in college.
- Became Assistant Teacher in College due to good communication skills.