Keith Simmons Administrative Assistant
871 222 1156
Competent, authoritative and enthusiastic team worker with experience of working in a fast-paced company. I have provided administrative support to employees regarding functionality and productivity. A human resource personnel, with good communication skills and in-depth knowledge of job requirements, I motivate employees and colleagues to deliver their best.
Reliable Products Ltd.
Administrative Assistant (Feb 2011 to Present) 10 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for ensuring smooth office operations. Keeping a check on the reception area and greeting customers. Attending calls and forwarding customers to offices is also my duty. • Basic product information and staff loacation is my duty. Speaker for public announcements is also in my use.
Carter Sales Point
Administrative Assistant (Oct 2000 to Jan 2011) 10 Years & 3 Months
• Looked after all employees' performance and ensured that office operations were conducted properly. • I looked after all the incoming and outgoing calls and in case there were any clients calling for queries, I forwarded the call without delay. • It was my duty to greet showroom visitors and clients. I had to schedule the officer meeting and report the sales and purchases of cars and spare parts.
British Manufacturing Ltd.
Administration Officer (Aug 1991 to Mar 2000) 8 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for looking after the office management and day to day official routine. • My administrative duties included communication with all departments and making sure all office functions and reception area operations are conducted properly. • Typing cirulars and memos was also my duty.
The Business College
BS (Business Management)(1987 - 1991)
A good student.
Castle Hill School
GCE Advanced Level(1986 - 1987)
Grade A in Mathematics, Science and Logic.
Best Admin Team
Won an award for leading the admin team to develop and implement ways of reporting daily progress and better productivity.
- Customer Relations
- Work Productivity Analysis
- Team Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won public speaking competition in Grade9.
- Became Student Captain and Edward Boys School
- Won the Church Charity Programme.