John Smith Senior Administrative Assistant
871 222 1156
Responsible, personable and highly efficient in operations of the administration office. I am like a link between the faculty and students, working for both bodies with care and diligence. I have been looking after all office matters and arranging events for academic institutions. My hard work over the years has paid off as I am well-reputed for my assistance and cooperation. I wish to be associated with focused and dedicated institutes that work towards education without any boundaries.
Senior Administrative Assistant (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for maintaining scholarship requests, forms and meeting with students in order to create report for Dean's knowledge. • I am responsible for supervising the staff and ensuring that all curriculum targets are met. Students are welcome to speak with me about any problem concerning the college. • Organizing faculty dinners and student seminars is my responsibility.
Senior Administrative Assistant (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for holding training sessions for the faculty. All documents and leave application were maintained under employee files in my office. • I was also responsible for communicating with students and organizing functions and seminars or talks for what the student body needed to learn. I successfully held a seminar for Education and Applying Knowledge. • I was also in charge of the Headmaster's tours and meetings with educationists.
St. Matthew School
Administrative Assistant (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for all office operations such as arranging meetings, organizing school trips and paper work records for the office. • I was in charge of taking calls and answering concerns of parents, students or teachers. • I was responsible for looking after the office, maintaining cleanliness and organizing seminars for student betterment.
Administrative Assistant (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for attending all office calls and answering questions or concerns properly. Booking appointments for teacher meetings was also my duty. • I was in charge of all office work including looking over the staff and management. • Communicating with teachers and students and answering all questions regarding college functions was my duty. • Every college event such as bonfire night or Halloween parties was my duty. I had to take care of all the arrangements along with assigning teams of students and teachers for decoration and catering stalls.
Bachelors Administration(1991 - 1995)
A good student with council position.
High School(1989 - 1991)
A good student with strong inter personal skills and leadership qualities.
Awarded Best Admin
I was awarded for my services at Lincoln College. Appreciated for efficient work and communication with faculty and students.
I am currently working as acting dean due to absence of the Dean from office for 4 months. I was chosen due to my relationship with every person on campus. My supervision and diligent work style is appreciated.
- Student Relations
- Faculty Terms
- Event Management
- Telephone Etiquette
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Administered the Annual Dinners from 2012 to 2016.
- Held seminars for Career Path Selection 2009.
- In charge of all events and parties on campus at Lincoln College.