Philip Dean Service Manager
871 222 1156
Service Manager with passion of fixing and maintaining cars. I have a lot of experience with technical car servicing and customer service. I have been associated with big workshop set-ups and look for challenging jobs related with high-speed engines and heavy duty maintenance.
Service Manager (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for checking vehicles that come in for service and maintenance. • I book the vehicle after checking all the interior and exterior of the car. A form is filled in which all details of the condition of the vehicle have to be noted. • I supervise the service and ensure that all the work is done according to the requirement. Customer satisfaction is my priority and I ensure that all work is done according to the expectation of the customer.
Toyota Motor Service Center
Service Manager (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for scheduling car appointments for regular maintenance services. It was my duty to inform all Toyota car buyers that their vehicles were due for the quarterly, bi-annually or annual service. • It was my responsibility to understand what parts and engine services were specified in all the timed services. • It was my duty to check the vehicles and then arrange mechanical servies according to the need of the vehicles.
Service In Charge (Jan 2007 to Mar 2009) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for greeting customers and booking their cars for service and wash. • I was in charge of checking the car before registering and informing the customer about the car services required. • I kept a log of the registered cars and also recieved payments for them.
BS (Engineering)(2002 - 2006)
High School(2000 - 2002)
Customer Service Award
Received the customer service award in 2012 from Toyota Motors and was promoted to a higher position in Texas. Due to inability to shift, I gave up the position. I also received a cash prize for services.
- Customer Relations
- Vehicle Service
- Filter Checks
- Automatic/Manual Transmission
- Auto Service Staff
- Vehicle Knowledge
- Monthly Checks Routine
- Mileage Checks
- Engine Checks
- Engine Maintenance
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Recieved training for customer service and service station supervision.
- Learnt the basics of booking cars and registering regular clients.