William Davis Site Supervisor
871 222 1156
A site supervisor with thirteen years of experience and knowledge of construction and architecture. I have the vision and personality to lead and supervise teams working on a project. I wish to work for a construction company that completes big projects involving many teams. I like to face challenges and wish to be able to deliver the best service and supervision.
Site Supervisor (Feb 2012 to Present) 8 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for good supervision of all construction teams for housing projects. I look after the labour attendance, stocks and order material according to the plan being completed. • I look over the labour that they provide full attention and efficient work while being on job.
British Height Builders
Site Supervisor (Apr 2006 to Jan 2012) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Most important job of my career so far. I worked as supervisor on site of apartment building that was to be completed within a short time. • It was my duty to ensure that the construction teams did not violate any engineering or architectural instructions. • I was in charge of seeing the layout and managing time with different teams so that the project could be completed on time. I took care of the stock, labour timings and shift durations. I also managed labour attendance and ensured that while on duty, every person did their work efficiently and properly.
Site Supervisor (Jan 2000 to Mar 2006) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking over the construction work being done at the site. I was responsible for being on site from early morning hours till when the shift got off. • I was in charge of seeing what kind of work was done. From mixing of concrete to taking care of the stocks and material deliveries, I was in charge of all that happened during shift hours.
UK School of Architecture
BS (Construction technology)(1995 - 1999)
St. Teresa School
GCE Advanced Level(1993 - 1995)
Grade A+. Subjects: Physics, Design.
Worked on completion of apartment building project that had to be completed within a short time. I ensured that all material used under my supervision was of best quality and everything was done with the same meticulous attention that I was chosen for.
- Architectural Knowledge
- Cost Control
- Stock Management
- Detailed Inspection
- Team Followups
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Became site supervisor after finishing degree.
- Managed to get project completed before deadline due to vigilant supervision and time management.