Nathan Cobbs Software Project Manager
Efficient software project manager with leadership qualities and good communication skills. I have been able to plan and implement software programs according to the need of the business of clients. I wish to work as an independent software programmer. However, working for an organization is my aim to learn more and become capable of delivering the best.
Software Project Manager (Jun 2015 to Present) 6 Years & 6 Months
• Responsible for managing software projects and maintaining quality of work without crossing budget limit. • I oversee the project details and make changes according to client needs. • I am responsible for finishing the project, testing and improving the work.
Gillmore Software Developers
Software Project Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• Successfully developed software for clients within the given time and for full satisfaction. My team designed several projects and I ensured that the cost was lowest and the last number of team members completed the project. • Allocating tasks and keeping a thorough check on expenditures and time. I was responsible for looking after the project development and checking all work by running tests and troubleshooting. • I was responsible for presenting the work to clients and managing all the changes or error corrections while remaining within the budget. • Company clientele grew by more than 50% during the four year time.
Software Project Supervisor (Apr 2005 to Jan 2011) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for supervising software development projects and managing the work within budget and time frame. • I was in charge of the software development team and managed all company projects. I successfully reduced cost of projects and achieved goals with a team of less than ten developers. • All projects were discussed according to a timeline and daily reports were prepared by me to present to the senior management. • I created software for retailers to enter bar code and also register sales so that a single action could update sales, total cash received and stock availability. This project reduced cost of sales for retailers.
Software Developer (Jan 2003 to Mar 2005) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for handling client requirements and developing software according to their needs. I worked in coordination with managers and met the clients to discuss their demands. • I planned and prepared presentations for clients. • The developed software was explained to the client teams. My duty was to ensure that the software is exactly according to the client's demands.
BS (Computer Engineering)(1998 - 2002)
High School(1996 - 1998)
Planned, implemented and maintained software to reduce expenses by a significant percentage. The software allowed account keeping in a simpler and effective way.
- Customer Relations
- Software Developmnt
- Computer Languages
- Team Builder
- Report Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Trained computer programmers for delivering quality software programs to clients upon requirement.
- Presented software plans to clients and also demonstrated it to the team.