Jacques Francesco Sous Chef
871 222 1156
Quality conscious and extremely meticulous about service and time; I have experience of working in the biggest and busiest kitchens in Paris. I can prepare cuisine from all over the world, keeping in mind that it has to be delivered in a short time. I am particular about the quality of ingredients and hygiene while preparing food. I wish to work in a different environment so that I can learn more and deliver better.
Foyer De La Suisse
Sous Chef (Feb 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for looking over the kitchen staff and ensuring that all preparations are done efficiently and correctly. • I am responsible for all orders that leave the kitchen and I ensure the quality of food and garnishing. • It is my duty to direct all chefs and create new kinds of dishes. I have been awarded for renewing the menu and adding tot he restaurant's profits.
Sous Le Bock
Sous Chef (Apr 2008 to Jan 2015) 6 Years & 9 Months
• As second in command it was my duty to check all chefs and get the pre-order preparations complete before service time. • It was my duty to ensure that all orders were garnished and completed within a limited time. • I was responsible for preparations while ensuring that all safety regulations are met.
The Chapele Patisserie
Pastry Chef (Jan 1996 to Mar 2008) 12 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for creating new dishes and introducing them every weekend. I was also responsible for preparing food beforehand and ensuring that all orders are completed within ten minutes. • I was also responsible for inventing new desserts and adding flavors to drinks and cocktails. • It was my duty to keep the pastry corner clean and always decorated.
Pastry Making Chef Course(1993 - 1995)
Distinct chef with certification and several job offers.
Culinary Course(1988 - 1993)
Became a chef with distinction.
Saint Louis School
GCE Advanced Level(1986 - 1988)
Best Pastry Making
Won award for best pastry and cakes at the Grande Banquet. I won the first position among 50 chefs.
Won the Bocuse d'Or with a certificate and got employed at the Palais Cucine.
Edited the menu and added new dishes to the restaurant menu. This led to an increase in profits by 120%.
- Customer Relations
- Quality Check
- Kitchen Hygiene
- Utensil Hygiene
- Garnish and Presentation
- Food Grade Checks
- Team Work
- Stress Management
- Cost Control
- Batch Cooking and Saving
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended the Frech Culinary Course for Pastry Making.
- Attended German Annual COnference for Chefs.
- Attended workshop for Specialized Culinary Expertise.