Eric Finkle Special Education Teacher
871 222 1156
Passionate and very patient special education teacher. Experience of helping many physically and mentally impaired individuals with basic education. I like to teach and I have great empathy for those who have some impairment. I wish to help every individual who needs a healing hand and some empathy from those who are in a better position. This noble profession is something I want to continue always.
High School (Feb 2013 to Present) 9 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for teaching the students with physical impairments. • I ensure that these students do not feel less confident or inferior in any way. I consult a counselor for the students who need further help, but it is my utmost priority to help the students myself.
International School for Special Students
Special Education Teacher (Apr 2007 to Jan 2013) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for ensuring good understanding of mathematics among students. • I also took up the duty of teaching children how to sing and perform on stage. • I was in charge of the whole class progress, for which I had to teach concepts many times and involve each students in class activities.
Robinson School for the deaf
Special Education Teacher (Jan 2003 to Mar 2007) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after the class progress and interacting with all the students with sign language. • I was responsible for concept consolidation and also extra curricular activities with the young students. • My aim was to make the students learn the basics of every subject. I explained many things to them by pictures and even made them write stories in order to channelize their thoughts.
Masters (teaching techniques)(2000 - 2002)
BS (Education)(1996 - 2000)
Oklahoma City High
High School(1994 - 1996)
Collected money for a small organization that helped young children with physical impairments. We raised $0.14 million for medicines, surgeries and basic physiotherapy needs.
Students participated in several competitions like singing, drama and art.
- Student Relationship
- God Teaching Techniques
- Impairment Knowledge
- Time Management
- English Language Major
- Mathematics Enthusiast
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learnt sign language to communicate with some of my students.
- Also participated in a talent show with my students to sing a song for National Day.