Fred Stevenson SQL Server Developer
871 222 1156
Passionate, hard working and very dedicated to my service, I work as SQL developer with experience of maintaining and reprogramming as well. I have been a professional worker all these years and have learnt that there is nothing that cannot be done through passion. I have been associated with special projects and have harnessed my skills well. I seek work with organizations that present challenges so that I can further improve my work and in return, work harder and better.
New World Computing Ltd.
SQL Server Developer (Feb 2011 to Present) 12 Years
• Responsible for designing logial and easy tools to create reports and save them on the office network. Sharing of documents and easy communication methods are also constantly improved and designed. • I look after the training sessions for new developers and teach them how to develop and implement programmes using SQL rules. • I have the experience and expertise to supervise the client projects and suggest changes in case they are required. I look after the final reports and the developing team has to present the project to me before presenting it ot the client.
Vision Computer Solutions
SQL Developer (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for developing the database and computer network to suit the clients' requirements. • I was in charge of meeting the clients and discussing the best network and database plans with them. • Getting the project finished within the given time was my duty. I programmed the database and communication systems for clients through efficient methods and easy interface.
The Elite School
SQL Developer (Jan 2002 to Mar 2006) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for maintaining the database and ensuring that there is no virus or bug that can damage the system. • I looked after the data warehouse and also created simple methods for end users to access and update data. • It was my duty to help employees post queries and retrieve information from the network. Communication within the office was made effective through skillful programming of the database.
London Computer College
BS (Computer Science)(1997 - 2001)
Gordon Secondary School
GCE Advanced Level(1995 - 1997)
Grades: A. Subjects: Mathematics, Computers.
Training and Seminars
I have trained more than 100 young developers to create easy yet efficient programmes and database. I have spoken at several seminars and have been a part of many teaching associations that require volunteers to teach young students.
I solely presented the SQL based database programme to client. It was for the easy transfer of documents to relevant database pages and tables. Updating tables and creating graphs was also possible through the special programming.
- Customer Relations
- Data Security
- Database Maintenance
- Detail Attention
- In-depth Analysis
- Team Player
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended workshop for SQL Developing and got certification. It taught me a great deal about working on computers and managing time to meet deadlines.
- I also learnt about different computer languages and the kinds of programming that can be done most efficiently.