Joshua Sailor Statistician
871 222 1156
Hard working researcher with good knowledge of report making and good foresight. I have worked for several big companies that have benefited from my work significantly. I wish to take up challenging projects that make a difference in the lives of common people. I am sure that my skills can prove to be profitable for organizations while all the information gathered and studied will add to my experience and knowledge.
Traffic Handling Department
Principal Statistician (Feb 2012 to Present) 8 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for collecting data while studying previous similar cases and forming a report according to past and present trends. • Street crime, traffic accidents and all related news has to be collected and archived. I lead a team of statisticians who collect all information that is verified by me and then processed.
State Office for Health and Public Services
Statistician (Apr 2008 to Jan 2012) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after all data archives. I was in charge of collecting data for the given assignments. This was team work and I was required to lead it. • Verification, reporting and then presentation of the data was my duty. • I reported to the Inspector General and it was my duty to give an in-depth analysis along with answers to the questions put forward by the senior officials.
The Survey Team
Statistician (Dec 1999 to Nov 2008) 8 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for picking team members for data collection. This required a great deal of leadership skills as all aspects of data collection had to be supervised by me. I also kept a check on all the data through a proper verification method. • I was also responsible for preparing reports, graphs and diagrams for the clients. Presenting the data as a report to clients was also my duty. • I was in charge of adding a foresight to the report as synopsis. This required a lot of in-depth study and knowledge of the subject.
MBA (Marketing)(1997 - 1999)
A good student.
South State College
Bachelors Mathematics (1993 - 1997)
An exceptional mathematics student.
Collected Data for Pharmaceuticals
Collected data for a pharmaceutical company. This data required study of younger children researches and sift through all the available researches.
Completed data collection within 10 days
The most consumed beverages were to be studied and sales of all beverages from marked supermarkets were to be observed. We completed this data collection project within ten days.
- Customer Relations
- Report Writing
- Statistical Data Collection
- Understanding of Report
- Team Management
- Data Processing
- Authentication and Verification
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won the College Quiz for Advanced Mathematics
- Became President of Mathematics Society in School
- Finished annual curriculum for mathematics and was promoted to mathematics senior class.