Erica Holland Superintendent
Experienced and alert superintendent of various kinds of projects ranging from office operations to small scale factory unit. Currently I am working as a stitching unit superintendent. I am responsible and very efficient in keeping daily records of the job done at the factory. I also ensure that each worker is present and does his or her job well. I wish to work for a big organization where my skills can be used properly.
Superintendent (Feb 2011 to Present) 11 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for looking after the daily factory operations and ensuring a safe and protected environment for the workers. • I take daily attendance and keep a check on each worker's working quality. • I also keep a check on the factory cleanliness and condition of the machinery. • I was chosen to oversee the expansion project and construction of the new factory shed. I was appreciated for that project. • Currently I am the stitching unit superintendent and I ensure quality of work and production speed.
Apparel and Wears
Superintendent (Apr 2004 to Jan 2011) 6 Years & 9 Months
• Looked over the daily works of the apparel factory. I checked the daily work and supervised the worker shift. • It was my duty to check attendance, ensure a clean factory unit and working on the system. • I also ensured that each worker completed the work according to the standards of the organization.
Superintendent (Jan 2003 to Mar 2004) 1 Year & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after the factory operations. I looked over the workers and ensured that each one of them performs their duties well. • I also checked the daily goals and targets and ensured that they were met. • I often participated in different projects like change of setting and stitching unit maintenance.
Bachelors Business Management(1998 - 2002)
High School(1996 - 1998)
A good student.
I was awarded for my work as superintendent of the factory construction project. I efficiently oversaw the project and ensured that all workers did their work properly.
I was awarded for participating in office work efficiently and managing a good supervisory position as well.
- Knowledge of Business
- Performance Report
- Daily Logs
- Billing and Financial Record
- Checking Work Quality
- Safety Regulations
- Daily Attendence
- Identifying Business Needs
- Office Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was assigned superintendent for a special project of construction of a factory unit.
- As part of the expansion plan, I was assigned to oversee the construction and repair of old units.
- I also checked the daily work being done for the project and checked all lights and electrical fittings, stitching units and the basic necessities for the factory.