Emily Brown Technical Architect
871 222 1156
An experienced and confident technical architect with skills to deliver best possible technical business solutions to clients. I have designed and ensured the working of effective network and software programs that not only facilitate smooth business but also are easy to use. Technically simple yet intricate enough solutions to provide security, better service and less timely functions is what I aim to deliver. I seek new client bases that require diverse business solutions so that I can learn more and deliver better.
Technical Architect (May 2016 to Present) 4 Years & 5 Months
• Set up the technical support system from scratch. I had to ensure that the system set-up is in accordance to business needs. All the computer software programs are often checked and problems are rectified. The working of the programs is simple and easy for any person who has limited knowledge of computers. Since much of the staff is related to craftsmanship, I keep renewing and improving software and have added Spanish as the primary language on the systems that are used by Spanish speaking employees.
John's Catering and Event Management
Technical Architect (Jun 2011 to Jan 2016) 4 Years & 7 Months
• This was an independent project that required setting up a network and computer system for a new business. I was independently working to provide smooth and error-free network set up for an office space of 20 people. The programs that needed to be designed were related with graphics and audio/visual facilities. I designed easy to use applications for the staff members according to the nature of their work. I was applauded and kept on pay roll till the company remained. • After successful installation of the technical support system, my job was to maintain it and look after all the functions. I visited the office weekly.
The Indian Bank
Technical Assistant (Jan 2005 to Mar 2011) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Part of the technical team that helped set up networks and fulfilled all the technical needs of the company. It was my duty to understand and provide solutions to any computer issues that arose at the office. • I was in charge of regular checks and correct maintenance methods to improve productivity of office hours. • If the job required long hours or spending time in office on weekends, I was ready for that since working days could not be used for long technical work. Maintaining a sound and smooth technical support system was the prerogative of my team.
BS Computer Engineering(2000 - 2004)
A good student.
Modern Girls School
GCE Advanced Level(1998 - 2000)
An exceptional student of science.
Dean Edward Samuels
Was an exceptional BBA student and was offered my first job through college administration. Dean Samuels can provide good information about me.
- Customer Relations
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategy Development
- Email Marketing
- Sales Calls
- Business Plans
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Completed Advanced Computer Courses for Java, Oracle and other programs.
- Joined a private business to understand more about technical planning and designing.
- During the courses, I also learned Hindi in ordert o communicate better with the Indian clients.