Jeremy Walls Truck Dispatcher
Responsible truck dispatcher in constant communication with the drivers and customers, hence proving an efficient and prompt service to all our customers. I am hard working and have learnt the skills required to handle a customer service position. I ensure that we dispatch all cargo and vehicles as safely and efficiently as possible. I am seeking work with a company that shares my passion of delivering the best customer service and value for money.
Truck Dispatcher (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 8 Months
• I look after the truck scheduling and confirming orders. • I also assist with the paperwork and updating order statuses to the website. • I took a special program of seminars for customer service and improved my services to our customers. This has made me a sought after dispatcher and a preferred communicator as well.
Truck Dispatcher (Apr 1996 to Jan 2011) 14 Years & 9 Months
• Worked as a hard working dispatcher with responsibilities like taking orders and assigning projects to drivers. • Arranging the schedule for trucks to leave and arrive at the office loader was also my duty. • I kept track of the trucks and coordinated with customers to inform them of their goods.
Truck Dispatch Team (Jan 1992 to Mar 1996) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for confirming orders and getting cargo packed for being loaded in trucks. • I had to be present at the site when goods belonging to customers were packed. • A police officer was also present to ensure that no illegal work was being done while the packers had to make sure that the goods were packed safely.
BS Business Management(1987 - 1991)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1985 - 1987)
A good student.
Truck Driver Incentives
I started a new system of bonuses for truck drivers who maintained our safety and time regulations. The drivers with least time exceeding assignments were rewarded. This improved our services greatly.
I was rewarded for performing duties of manager for two months and handling all matters of the office well.
- Customer Relations
- Order Taking
- Cargo Tracking
- Packing Material Check
- Regular Truck Maintenance
- Filing of Orders
- Cargo Clearance
- Following Cargo Rules
- Analytical Observation
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I attended a seminar that was about customer service.
- While at State Links I took part in a program to improve customer service.
- I learnt a great deal and it showed in my services.