Natalie Johnson Ui Developer
871 222 1156
Efficient, hard working and expert at developing solutions so that end users can easily maneuver their way around software. I have developed numerous solution for professionals, enabling them to work at a faster pace and increase productivity. I have been associated with different developer companies and currently seek a position at which I can work on networking as well as end user interface. I wish to harness my skills and contribute to an organization, directly impacting its profits.
Ui Developer (Feb 2011 to Present) 8 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for setting up network and maintaining all programs that are used by employees. I also look after the upgradation and reprogramming. • Set up the program for an online shopping site. I have to check the website on regular basis and rectify all programs when needed. • Preparing reports and helping new employees understand the user interface is also my duty.
Web Ui Developer (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for collecting data to analyze program efficiency. Programming new software design to rectify the system is also my duty. • Responsible for improving the network and making simpler inter face so that all employees can easily access the network and work without hindrance. • I was also responsible for setting up network email on the Blackberry sets of employees and teaching them how to use the basic software programs.
On Point Solutions
Web Ui Developer (Jan 2001 to Mar 2009) 8 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for analyzing computer systems and planning new developments that can help reduce user's time in working. • Reconfigured the office system interface to increase profits. Designed programs to help employees track work records.
BS (Computer Sciences)(1996 - 2000)
Well versed in computing and programming.
High School(1994 - 1996)
Very good student with strong computer skills.
I programmed an online shopping website with user accounts and pre-order facilities.
I trained new employees to use the computer network and also set up their email accounts on Blackberry cellphones.
- Customer Relations
- Media Development
- Windows OS
- MAC OS
- Network Tweaking
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Became head of Computer Lab in 1997.
- Programmed software to record attendance at the school Science Fair.