Mary Anne Vice President
871 222 1156
Experience of taking charge of the progress of a company with hard work, fervor and extreme diligence. Staying alert and aware of all the departments' progress and growth. Organizational skills and leadership qualities have led me to contribute greatly to a company's progress and growth. I wish to continue doing this work for a company that requires dedication and good leadership to increase its growth exponentially.
English Dairy Ltd. Overseas Branch
Vice Presient (Jun 2016 to Present) 6 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for looking over the overseas branch of the business. I am in charge of all office operations. • I am also responsible for meeting with clients and finding ways to expand the business. Market visits and checking of stock at market places is also a duty that I have taken up, to improve business and ensure we miss nothing till the stable market position is reached. • I plan strategies and design new product introductions in order to increase profits.
English Dairy Ltd.
Managing Director (Feb 2007 to May 2016) 9 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for looking over all business matters and organizing the office environment. Driving the employees in the right direction in orer to maximize results was part of my duty. Good Human Resource and motivation to do more was part of my policy. I tried to keep the employees close-knit like a family. This was an achievement as we witnessed 23% increase in profits and market share increase by 4%. • I was responsible for meeting clients from other countries in order to expand our business and explore possible options.
English Dairy Ltd.
Senior Marketing Manager (Apr 2001 to Jan 2007) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for taking care of product sales, using the right tools and strategies to maximize selling power of the company. • I engaged different agencies for marketing strategies such as packaging, television commercials, market share and plcement of our products in freezers and refrigerators in prominent places. • I looked over the marketing team and encouraged new ideas in order to make the business better.
Business Manager (Jan 1999 to Mar 2001) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after business matters and coordinating different tasks with all the departments. • I was in charge of dealing with clients and delivering projects on time. Over all supervision of getting all trading projects completed within time and delivered to the shipment company for transportation, was my duty. • I had to keep a check on all employees and ensure that everyone was doing their work properly.
Masters Business Administration-Marketing(1996 - 1998)
BS (Business Management)(1992 - 1996)
A good student.
Sullivan School for girls
GCE Advanced Level(1990 - 1992)
Grade A+. Subjects: Business, Accounts, Mathematics.
Chosen Business Manager
I was chosen as business manager while I was studying for my Master's Degree. A senior management position was promised, based on my final year research and presentation.
Chosen Vice President
I was selected to look after the overseas venture of the company. It was due to my record of responsible administration.
- Customer Relations
- Organizational Skills
- Strategy Development
- Growth Strategy
- Client Relations
- Business Plans
- Team Building
- Business Administration
- Interpersonal Skills
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Full Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won Best Speaker Award 1991.
- Became Class Representative for Class of 1992.
- Became Assistant Teacher in COllege due to good communication skills.