Hank Oliver Windows System Administrator
871 222 1156
Passionate about computers and innovative with troubleshooting expertise in Windows Operating Systems. Experience with all kinds of systems and networks. I have been in the Windows repair, maintenance and upgrade projects for a long time. I wish to work for an organization that focuses on efficiency and productivity. The challenges it presents are what I believe will make me work better and more effectively.
Darwin Systems Ltd.
Windows System Administrator (Feb 2008 to Present) 12 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for all kinds of network communication such as LAN. I look after the hardware, software applications along with the operations. • I monitor the Windows systems and make changes that are required to ensure smooth working and ease of employees.retium ipsum sapien, ac cursus mi sclara. • I assist employees with updates and upgrdes of softwre and install new programs that help them achieve work goals easily. This reduces time and also cost of computers. I look after the security systems and create database and back up.
Windows System Administrator (Apr 2003 to Jan 2008) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Worked in the office to supervise the functioning and repair all kinds of Windows related problems. • I was in charge of maintaining the company's servers and all accessories like printers and scanners attached to the system.
Windows System Repair (Jan 2001 to Mar 2003) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for fixing the computers clients brought to the shop. • It was my duty to diagnose issues and register complains. • Upon requests of old clients, I checked and installed computers in their homes or offices.
BS (Computer Science)(1998 - 2000)
Good student but did not complete degree.
High School(1993 - 1998)
Disaster Recovery Program
Ran a recovery program for the banking system of Scotland Overseas Bank and recovered records of employees and their account details within a short period of time. Received accolade for the work.
Windows Systems Seminar
Was chosen to speak at a seminar in France. It was a big opportunity to learn and meet people.
- Customer Relations
- Windows Services
- Downloading and Uploads
- System Security
- Network Configuration
- Data Base
- Data Management
- Back-Up and Security
- Anti Virus Runs
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Was a part of the Student Exchange Program 1999.
- Travelled to UK for training in computer systems.
- Spoke at seminar for Windows System Administration in France.