Bleston Mascarenhas Mechanical Engineer- Ready to relocate.
I am a Mechanical Engineer looking forward to pursue a challenging career within an organisation where professional qualifications and skills will be valued as well as gain experience while enhancing the organisation’s productivity and reputation.
Sekisui Foams Australia, NSW, Australia
Machine Operator (Aug 2016 to Present) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Operating and maintaining Extruders, Cross linkers, Granulators, etc. • Maintaining a safe and healthy environment while reporting unsafe activities to higher authorities. • Knowledge on conducting safety audits and eliminating risks, if any. • Understanding of various chemical’s used alongside performing Batching operation. • Assisting with packaging of end products if and when required and house keeping. • Reducing manufacturing time when possible while continuously improving machining quality and efficiency. • Knowledge of cleaning filters and oil changing and Using hand tools to get the job done. • Completing BOM.
University of Wollongong, NSW, Wollongong
Student Liaison Officer (Jul 2013 to Jul 2014) 1 Year
• Provide information about UOW and UOW college to prospective students, including support advice regarding accommodation, transport arrangements and student services at UOW. • Call international students with offers to UOW and UOW college to support the conversion of offer to enrolment. • Assisting with recruitment and marketing activities for international students including translation of documents, liaison with providers and associates overseas, attending recruitment events and carrying out market research and investigation. • Working on MS Office updating with student information.
Ion Exchange and Co.,llc- Sultanate of Oman
Mechanical Engineer/Supply chain Intern (Jan 2014 to Apr 2014) 3 Months
• Understanding, Streamlining and standardisation of purchasing orders, stock control and stock minimisation. • Understanding of internal sales and dispatch process, inclusive of liaison with clients, suppliers ensuring DIFOT. • Assisting with cost control and Estimating and Tendering. • Working knowledge on pumps, blowers, flow control products such as butterfly valves, knife gate valves, water works gate valves, check valves, plastic valves, penstocks, plug and diaphragm valves, centrifugal and axial fans etc. • Working with Reverse Osmosis(RO) plants, UV filtration etc. and part of a team in installing and maintaining an underground vertical type turbine pump. • Observing, understanding and working with range of products including water, waste water treatment such as metal removal, dissolved air floatation, packaged sewage treatment plants, anaerobic biological treatment, aerobic biological treatment and recycling plants using various physico-chemical processes for settling, clarification, filtration, disinfection, membranes and Ion Exchange Technology.
Bevcon Wayers- Hyderabad, India
Business Development Intern (Apr 2012 to Jul 2012) 3 Months
• Leading a group of interns and assigning relevant tasks • Reviewing tender documentation and understanding quotation requirements. • Identifying potential clients and handling sales enquiry while focusing on increasing sales and revenue. • Understanding suppliers manufacturing processes and providing areas for improvement where required and visiting client sites. • Developing strong customer relationships at all levels through superior customer service. • Offered major contributions to a conveyor installation plan, submitting multiple schematics for peer review and validation. The concepts were accepted and integrated into the final rollout.
St. Josephs Engineering College, Mangalore
University Project leader (Oct 2010 to May 2011) 7 Months
• Working and leading a group of 4 students in designing and building“Jolt and Squeeze” machine. • Assigning tasks to group members and following up while updating minutes of meetings. • Designing spur gears using reverse engineering. • Updating my supervisor on a fortnightly basis and resolving group conflicts.
University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Master’s in Professional Engineering- Mechanical (2013 - 2015)
St. Josephs Engineering College, Mangalore, India
Bachelor’s in Engineering- Mechanical(2007 - 2011)
Degree assessed by Engineer's Australia.
Licences and Courses
General construction white card, ISO and Safety Compliance, H2S release course, First Aid Course, Fire Safety.
- Microsoft Office Products
- AutoCad, Matlab, Ansys
- Computer Skills
- Technical Drawings
Full Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won "mad advertisement" competition at college level.
- Won badminton championship at school level.