Miranda Knowles Process Operator
871 222 1156
Experience of more than ten years in the field of process operations. I have a successful and thriving career due to my organization and technical expertise. I have worked with zeal and dedication to ensure that all operations are carried out well. I am an important part of the operations due to efficient working and good supervision.
Oaks River Chemical Plant
Process Operator (Feb 2015 to Present) 7 Years & 10 Months
• I look after all the projects at the chemical plant and ensure that the work is completed smoothly. • In case of any disturbance in the system, I ensure that timely repair is made. I look after the team work and check all the equipment. • Many projects require that I only supervise while with some specific projects I have to operate the machinery as well. • I train all team members to understand the safety regulations and follow the rules of the chemical plant. Troubleshooting and safeworking standards are maintained and followed.
Process Operator (Apr 2012 to Jan 2015) 2 Years & 9 Months
• I was in charge of hazard control. • All kinds of chemical procedures and manufacturing projects that involved any kind of risk were supervised by me. • I was in charge of the timely functioning of the plant. All equipment and maintenance work of the facility was my duty. • I regulated process failures and turned them into efficient projects. I supervised the team work and made sure that all deadlines were met.
Finnish Chemicals Ltd.
Process Operator (Jan 2009 to Mar 2012) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for handling all the electrical equipment used at the plant. In case there was any environmental hazard involved, I was in charge of handling the situation and being present till the operation completed. • It was my duty to supervise the team work and ensure that all pumps, meters and other equipment is in good condition to work. • I was responsible for identifying system problems and getting them repaired and rectified was also my duty.
BS (Business Management)(2002 - 2006)
High School(2000 - 2002)
Time Management Award
Awarded for never missing any deadline due to technical equipment and plant procedure. I was always ready for projects and motivated teams to complete all operations on time.
Awarded for leading project teams to complete their work and providing support throughout the work period.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Rules and Regulations
- Chemical Safety
- Electrical Equipment
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Trained teams to work in the chemical plant.
- All rules and regulations were taught to team members to ensure safety of employees as well as plant equipment.