Tara Jason Managing Partner
Managing partner of an established and renowned law firm in Chicago. I have been at this position for the past five years. It is the result of many years of hard work and dedication that I have reached this point. I have always tried my best to learn more and deliver quality work. This is why today, I can say that I have reached the top after knowing how to survive the deep and make it to the surface.
Managing Partner (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• I handle all the senior and junior partners in the office and ensure that good communication and team work remains in action. • I have been able to increase the number of clients ever since I became a name partner in 2012. • I keep in touch with all the lawsuits that are being handled by the firm. I ensure that all members of the team discuss their cases with me and we do our best to keep our clients satisfied.
Senior Partner (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Joined as senior partner and fought maximum number of cases. I was a fierce attorney known to win the case that I took. • I was responsible for preparing arguments, fight in the trial room and settle according to my client's requirements. • I was also in charge of handling the work related to research and supervising paralegals.
Attorney (Apr 2004 to Jan 2007) 2 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for handling the client cases and working with them to get the decision that they wanted. • One thing that I had to ensure was that every client was right. The firm did not allow any wrong siding with clients and I had to abide by the rule. • I was in charge of handling the settlement hearings as well.
Associate Attorney (Jan 2001 to Mar 2004) 3 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for researching the cases given to me by the senior attorney. • It was my duty to check with the paralegals and also arrange meetings with clients and opponents. • I handled settlements as well.
State Law School
Law(1993 - 1997)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1991 - 1995)
A good student.
We fought the case for the education department fraud and settled for $40 million for all the people who had been refused admissions without payment of the fee that was not a state-imposed amount.
I fought my first case at Adam Newlin and won a major corporate trial. I was the associate attorney but handled the case mainly.
- Decision Making
- Office Ethic Maintainance
- Regular Meetings
- Partner Meetings
- Courtroom Visits
- Knowledge of Every Employee
- Relationship Skills
- Communication and Understanding
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I have always been a feared attorney in court and have been able to win most of the cases and settle the rest.
- Since becoming managing partner I do not attend trials but if a senior client requires my personal assistance I always fight the arguments.