Harry Norman Mental Health Nurse
Emotionally strong and capable mental health nurse with several regular patients who have improved and have trusted me. I always wanted to serve people and I feel there is no better way to help them than to attend the ill and those who might not be able to enjoy life at all. I care for patients and do what is necessary for their health and wellness. I wish to work for a bigger institute where my skills and expertise might be put to good use.
Mental Health Nurse (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 4 Months
• I administer medicines to patients and ensure that they remain committed to rehabilitation. • I am all the time present with the inmantes and ensure that none of them feels emotionally or • It is my responsibility to ensure that rehabilitation is taken on smoothly and all patients are recorded for progress and medical conditions.
Mental Health Nurse (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for helping patients with any kind of substance abuse. • It was my duty to supervise their medication and to check if they were alright and their statistics were normal. • I was responsible for maintaining a comfort level with patients so they could discuss their problems with me and I could help them feel better.
Nurse-Psychiatric Ward (Sep 2003 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 6 Months
• I was responsible for taking care of all patients and often made house calls to attend patients after they had gone home also. • I checked their vitals, gave medicines and also lent a supportive company so that they did not feel aloof or depressed.
Nursing-Degree(1997 - 2001)
A good student.
Eliot High School
High School Diploma(1997 - 1999)
A good student.
I have completed a first aid course and it has proved a good addition to my nursing abilities.
I interned at a clinic to understand the working of a psychiatric ward and also to know what skill-set is necessary to deal with patients who have mental conditions.
- Patient Care
- Health Care
- Administer medicaton
- Control Emotions
- Intravenous Injection
- Report Making
- Doctor Coordination
- Patient Wellness
- Behavior Management
- Analytical Reporting
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was chosen to take care of several patients upon their family's requests.
- This is a big achievement as I do not consider anything more important than being known for my work and dedication.