John Oliver Quality Manager
871 222 1156
Quality manager with work experience of more than ten years. A responsible, detail oriented and hard working manager with an analytical eye. I have served several organizations and am currently seeking work with a company that can provide the daily challenges and difficult scenarios that can harness my work and enable me to deliver better.
Quality Manager (Jun 2013 to Present) 6 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for reducing customer returns and damage claims by 60%. • I run tests on equipment before dispatch. In case of any defects, there is a proper method of identification, reporting and permanent solution suggestion. All the sample tests and consumer feedback reports are checked by me.
Quality Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for checking all the electric goods and testing them. I was also responsible for devising tests and doing cumulative checks in order to sample test more than one machine at a time. • I was responsible for writing weekly reports and checking equipment. All corrections were suggested in the report and weekly checks were also reported to senior management.
Quality Analyst (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for checking the production units and sampling the products. • All defects were to be cleared before batch production was finished. I reduced customer claims by a significant percentage within two years of service.
Quality Assistant (Jan 2003 to Mar 2009) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for checking all assembled appliances to cancel out any defects or malfunctions. • I was assigned different tasks by the quality manager and I ensured that they were finished on time. • I was responsible for looking after the production defect lists and reporting them to the production unit. A follow up to check that the defect was cleared, was also the quality department's job.
BS (Engineering)(1998 - 2002)
Ruth Lynn High
High School(1996 - 1998)
I planned cumulative testing methods and ensured that all electric appliances were checked and the errors were fixed permanently.
Due to diligent checking, the claims of customers for refund or replacement were reduced by a significant 60%.
- Product Analysis
- Defect identification
- Defect Correction
- Report Writing
- Running Tests
- Team Work
- Task Management
- Research Work
- Analytical Reporting
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Currently training quality assurance team to identify problems with products and prepare return reports.
- I also train employees to fill in the return form and correct the defects that do not affect the function of the product.