Lynn Brookes Radiation Therapist
871 222 1156
Responsible, careful and very supportive therapist of radiation. I have an experience of ten years and am a certified technician. I have treated hundreds of cancer patients for radiation and it has taught me a great deal about my work and how to deal with all kinds of people. The foremost quality needed for my job is care and precision. I wish to deliver good work and help people become healthy. For this endeavor I seek work in a cancer specific hospital.
Radiation Therapy (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for operating radiation machinery and maintaining all equipment of the radiation lab. • I look after the patient and ensure that they are treated comfortably and do not feel ill or uneasy. • I provide good service to all patients and also maintain their progress reports and share it with them for motivation.
Health Hope Hospital
Radiation Therapist (Apr 2007 to Jan 2013) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for operating the STX linear accelerators and the SRS treatment. • I looked after the patient well and also conversed with them to create a comfortable environment. • I ensured that all patients felt easy and their treatment progress was as expected.
Radiation Therapist (Jan 2002 to Mar 2007) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after the patient's reports and ensuring that their marcation and taping is completed before the start of radiation. • My primary job was to apply the recommended radio waves to specified areas of the patient's body. • However, I had to be careful about the patient's condition so that they do not feel uncomfortable.
London Business School
BS Engineering(1998 - 2000)
Did not complete the degree.
High School(1996 - 1998)
A good student.
I work on charity projects for the hospital. My team of workers were all interested in fundraising and we started this project. I work for the treatment of underprivileged people.
- Radiation Specification
- Patient Care
- Updating records
- Patient reports
- Coordinating with Oncologist
- Safety Rules
- Therapy Equipment Use
- Maintenance of Machinery
- Patient History
- Detail of Patient Progress
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Course for learning use of radiation equipment. It was a certification program and I completed it.
- I was also taught how to focus on the specific area that required radiation.
- Patient care and how to handle them and comfort them was also an important part of the training.