Jake Armstrong Medical Sales Representative
881 224 5656
Energetic and persuasive Medical Representative adept at managing multiple accounts and keeping friendly relationships with physicians and their staff. Self directed and motivated with 8 years of diligent work in medical sales.
Jaylo Medical Center
Medical Sales Representative (Jun 2015 to Present) 7 Years & 6 Months
• Facilitate sales discussions by researching the diseases and health challenges helped by the medical equipment represented. • Respond to incoming sales calls and customer-service related issues. • Manage projects and relationships for assigned territories.
Santi Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
Medical Sales Representative (Feb 2012 to May 2013) 1 Year & 3 Months
• Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files. • Created weekly and monthly reports and presentations. • Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.
Medical Sales Representative (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Achieved special recognition for high gross profit sales in 1998. • Improved operational efficiency and profitability for current clients by conducting capital equipment assessment. • Developed new clients through needs assessment of current product offerings and service improvements.
Bython Medical Facility
Sales Officer (Jan 2012 to Mar 2013) 1 Year & 2 Months
• Achieved the highest 2004 field sales performance appraisal rating for the district (consistently exceeds expectations) • Promoted and presented company’s pharmaceutical/medical-device products at hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. • Analyzed and carried out market research to come up with innovative methods to generate greater sales.
Diploma in Sales(2009 - 2011)
College of Arts and Sciences
BA ( Bachelors in Arts)(2007 - 2009)
GCE Advanced Level(2005 - 2007)
Attended company’s meetings, and was updated on products briefings to obtain in-depth knowledge on the subject of different medical products and medicines.
Analyzed and carried out market research to come up with innovative methods to generate greater sales.
Professional courses in sales or medical field
- Internal medicine
- Pain management
- Plastic Surgery
- Sales Calls
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solver
- Advanced MS Office suite knowledg
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth