John Terry Basketball Coach
871 222 1156
Highly passionate about sports with an extremely motivational streak to boost players and make them achieve success. Experience of reviving the game and making players practice to win while enjoying the game and giving their best as a team. Prioritizing team effort and understanding so that players know how to face challenges and keep team spirit before their individual interests. Seeking work in an institute that recognizes the importance of sports for making students better achievers.
Basketball Coach (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for scheduling matches and boosting the team to do their best. • Practices and team sessions are held to make all team players work closely and understand each other. I also pick players of all the college teams to form a club team that participates in game matches at state level. • I am responsible for coaching students who wish to apply for scholarship on the basis of sports.
Basketball Coach (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for building an already formed team. Won an inter-college tournament which was the college's first basketball win. • I was responsible for daily training sessions and season practices. Friendly matches were also organized to boost the team's morale. • I was in charge of keeping a good relationship with the team members and their parents in order to make the game a part of their lives in a positive way.
Basketball Coach (Apr 2003 to Jan 2011) 7 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for communicating with players and motivating them to perform for winning. • I was in charge of daily exercise routines and fitness regime for the players. I offered to become friends with players so they feel connected and understood. • I was always around the campus and ready to help players on a personal level, in order to build a strong bond and encourage players to do their best, for their own benefit.
Basket ball Coach (Jan 1994 to Mar 2003) 9 Years & 2 Months
• Hired as a trainer and exercise coach; I was responsible for getting the teams to exercise daily to strengthen muscles and increase stamina. • Got promoted as coach and built a team of highly motivated and focused players. I was responsible for weekly drills, exercise sessions and practices. I was also in charge of individual team player performance. I had to boost and motivate players to do their best as a team. • Maintained connections with parents of layers to inculcate the importance of the game and create a proactive environment for players.
London School of Economics
MBA (Marketing)(2007 - 2009)
Diploma Physical Education(1991 - 1993)
Learned the technical side of physical exercises and muscular cognition.
Eagles High School
High School Degree(1989 - 1991)
A good student with excellent sports record.
Inter collegiate basket ball cup
Trained team for the season and then participated in the most competitive tournament. Won the Cup for the college team, a first win for the institute.
Coached teams at the college club to create a state level competitive team of college students.
- Sports Ethics
- Team Building
- Rules and Regulations
- Team Development
- Individual Player Focus
- Better Strategy
- Motivational Talk
- Organizational Skills
- Game Rules and Techniques
- Court Rules
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won the College Cup with the highest number of baskets.
- Became Sports Captain at high school.
- Trained champions of several colleges.