Dora McDowell Casino Dealer
871 222 1156
Dealing cards at tables requires the best form of customer service and I have served this to hundreds of people. Good nature, conversationalist and extremely helpful. I have been working in casinos for several years and it has been a pleasant experience despite the long shifts and stressful hours. Being associated with customer service only ensures a good feeling about my job. It promotes good traits and that is one of the reasons I wish to pursue this career. I wish to serve people and be a part of their good times.
Chips and Dial Casino
Casino Dealer (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for dealing cards and explaining game rules. • I am also responsible for maintaining a light atmosphere and engaging guests in conversation and entertainment so that the game does not prolong. • I am also responsible for keeping a check on all players and serving them in the best possible way.
The Danish Gold Casino
Casino Dealer (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Served as casino dealer at a small casino but learned a lot of new skills. It was necessary to mediate and explain to each player that the game is to be played lightly. • Explaining game rules was also my responsibility. • I took care of several tables and also kept a check that none of the players are violating the casino rules.
Casino Dealer (Jan 1999 to Mar 2006) 7 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after the table attendees. Dealing cards and engaging guests in entertaining conversation. • I am also responsible in dealing with irate customers and maintaining a calm situation. • My responsibilities include helping players with friendly hints and keeping a light atmosphere.
Hill Top School
GCE Ordinary Level(1995 - 1997)
Casino Dealer for personal parties
I have been requested numerous times to deal cards at personal parties.
Best Customer Service Award
Awarded for best customer service and game dealing.
- Customer Relations
- Involvement with Guests
- Serving Cards
- Stress Management
- Fair Dealing
- Balanced Gaming
- Handling Irate Guests
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Training for three months to learn gaming rules
- Was trained to deal with irate guests and stop those who are not following the rules of the casino.
- I was also part of the training to deal cards in innovative styles.