Donald Tilmore CDL Driver
Trained and certified driver handling long vehicles for cross-state transportation of goods. I have worked long hours and become an integral part of my company. I am well-aware of all routes and have always tried to deliver all goods on time and with security. I wish to work for a company that requires responsible drivers for transportation of heavy goods.
Martin Country Cargo
CDL Driver (Jun 2016 to Present) 6 Years & 5 Months
• I am responsible for handling all cross country cargo. • I help with loading and unloading and also handle all check posts while maintaining the customers' property security. • I maintain my truck and check it regularly. I drive long hours and transport all kinds of goods with safety.
CDL Driver (Feb 2012 to May 2016) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for maintaining the truck and kept it clean. Regular oil checks was my responsibility • I handled transportation of goods from one state to the other which meant driving for up to 12 hours at a time. • I ensured speedy and safe delivery of cargo and have also driven from Dallas to Chicago.
CDL Driver (Apr 2009 to Jan 2012) 2 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for transporting goods from the warehouse and production unit to the different outlets in the city. • I was in charge of early morning loadings and often worked long hours to fulfill orders. • It was my duty to load and unload the container and handle perishable goods and manage deliveries in the least amount of time.
CDL Driver (Jan 2004 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for moving household goods from one place to the other. • Clearance of container and loading, offloading was my duty. • I had to ensure that all material is shifted without damage. • I took up special projects of cross-country moves as well and learnt a lot.
High School Diploma(2001 - 2003)
A good student.
I worked for a mover company and handled the cross-state transportation of goods. I made sure that all the goods reached destination without damage.
Worked for a superstore to deliver the goods from warehouse to outlets.
- Truck License
- Time Management
- Customer Relations
- Truck Maintenance
- Regulations and Discipline
- Delivery Time
- Route Identification
- Store Stocking
- Reliability Training
- Stress Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I aplied for license of heavy vehicles across states and passed in first attempt.
- I also passed the test for vehicle knowledge and license.
- Since then, I have been working for various cargo services.