Joe Sebastian DJ
871 222 1156
Energetic, innovative and communicative with a strong understanding of music. Experienced with Radio equipment and disc players with coordinated appliances. Seeking work in a radio center that requires hard working and trendy music creations, which bring out the youth in every individual. I wish to do this alongside my own company management. Hard work, creativity and knowledge of music are my strengths and I wish to use them to reach more people who value the simple delights of sound.
DJ and CEO (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for maintaining clientele and holding monthly parties at The Galore, in order to improve client base. • I am also responsible for handling events. I help clients decide what kind of an ambiance they want for parties. • I discuss the music tones with the client and then prepare play lists for the event. We have recently started handling lighting and dance floor arrangements as well.
DJ Hunting Inc.
DJ trainer (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for training music students aspiring to become DJ. My prime responsibility was to train them to use the electronic equipment and disc players. • teaching them sound techniques and blending was also my responsibility.
Youth Club Radio
DJ (Nov 2005 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 4 Months
• Hosted a show for two hours every day for almost four years. Attended calls of listeners and played their requests. • I was responsible for playing songs according to a theme and I chose all kinds of topics to discuss with callers. • Became a radio icon within a short time due to good music choice and knowledge of various lifestyle topics.
High School(2003 - 2005)
Good student with keen interest in music and art.
Arranged the NYC Dance
I single-handedly arranged the NYC Dance in 2015. It was done to introduce the company to new clients. Met an overwhelming response.
Chosen to be the host of Morning Show at the Youth Club Radio. Created awareness about different topics among listeners.
- Music Blending
- Sound Adjustment
- Mix Music
- Vocals and Acoustics
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Motivation
- Music Knowledge
- Radio Equipment Handling
- Sound Adjustment
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Music Blending Techniques. Learned techniques from a music school to understand the technical side of music.
- Radio equipment training was part of the two-month Youth Club employee workshop in which I was taught how to use the radio equipment to play songs and create play lists.