Timothy Jackson Hospital Volunteer
871 222 1156
There are very few professions in this world that give you the spiritual freedom and satisfaction that we all long for. I have been associated to such a career for the past eight years. I have a masters degree in psychology and was a teacher but the service of doing volunteer work in hospitals. I have been an energetic and empathetic helper in the hospital wards. From organizing papers to assisting patients, I have contributed a great deal. I wish to continue this work in friendly and warm environments.
Bethlehem Church Hospital
Hospital Volunteer (Dec 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 1 Month
• Responsible for administrative work in the hospital. Also responsible for creating database and record tracks in order to reduce paper work. I am also looking after patient wellness team that ensures that each patient is content. Scheduling of priest visits and holding entertainment events is also my responsibility.
Matthew Clinics for Children
Volunteer (Jul 2013 to Nov 2015) 2 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for taking rounds and conversing with little children in the wards. My primary responsibility was to keep the ambiance cheerful. • I conducted several fund raisers to generate money for the wards to be painted and re-created into colorful rooms. • I was in charge of introducing new activities to keep the children happy.
Life Line Health Care Center
Volunteer (Jan 2009 to Mar 2013) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after administration work and looking after the room staff. I also accompanied nurses to rooms if there were patients that resisted treatment. • Talking to patients and making them understand their condition in a positive way was also part of my job. • Maintining reception area decorum was part of my duties.
Remington College for Sciences
Bachelors Psychology(2004 - 2008)
A good student.
Sir Patrick's School
High School(2002 - 2004)
A good student
Patient Support Campaign
Created volunteer team to assist patients during winter. The winter season is a time of festivities hence many staff members are away. The project required team members to stay with the patients while taking turns.
Renovation of Reception Area
Successfully raised funds for renovation of two wards and reception area.
Administrative Clean Up
Volunteered to clear all the files and papers that filled the reception desks. We moved all the records to a computer data base.
- Apparatus Handling
- Call Forwarding
- Patient Relations
- Office Assistance
- Daily Checks
- News Reading and Entertainment
- Team Player
- Awareness of First Aid
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended classes to learn languages. Can communicate with people in two foreign languages.