Anna Merlin Patient Care Assistant
871 222 1156
Responsible, careful and very dedicated patient care assistant. I ensure the best patient care with a humble and helpful attitude. I have taken care of patients of all ages and I wish to work for a clinic or hospital where all patients are provided with the best care and quick service. My skill and experience will be beneficial for any medical care center.
West Coast Hospital
Patient Care Assistant (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for providing assistance to duty doctors while remaining focused towards the ward patients. • I am in charge of first aid in case a patient required it in the doctor's absence. I am also authorized to inject medication and record vitals. • Maintaining a comfortable, clean environment is my duty.
Patient Care Assistant (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for greeting patients and talking to them about their illness. • It was my duty to ensure that all patients feel comfortable and do not have to wait for a long period of time. • I was also in charge of transporting wheelchair atients from one place to the other in the hospital. I looked after all the hospitalized patients and tried my best to provide them comfort.
Patient Care Assistant (Jan 2000 to Mar 2009) 9 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for greeting patients and taking down their purpose of hospital visit. • I was responsible for ensuring that al patients are attended well and that their problems are attended properly. • I was in charge of the waiting area and I supervised the staff to clean the area properly.
High School(1993 - 1995)
A good student.
Attended course for customer service to understand work ethics of a workplace where people come. Medical facilities require a lot of patience since the visitors are usually irritated or upset.
Attended course to learn first aid treatment so that in case of an emergency we all are equipped with methods of providing quick relief to the patient.
- Customer Relations
- Medical Assistant
- First Aid Expert
- Patient Support
- Clinical Booking
- Rules and Regulations
- Recording Patient Information
- Hygiene Regulations
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won Best Employee of the Month severa times at Christian Hospital.
- Appreciated by patients and often tipped for pleasant smile.