Penelope Yule Inventory Accountant
Detail oriented and focused accountant with clear record of contributing positively to the organization. Vigilant, hard working and enthusiasm towards company is what has made me excel in my profession. I am currently seeking a more challenging position in accounting that can make better use of my skills and qualities. I wish to learn further and I believe the best way to learn is through quality performance.
Inventory Accountant (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for supervising the accounts department. • I check all the books and train the accountants of the company. • I look over all the variance and database calculations and instruct team members about reduction of production cost through efficient working.
Inventory Accountant (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for handling the company accounts but my main responsibility was to keep record of the inventory acounts and update the database. • I maintained database using efficient software and handling all payments and receipts through a vigilant method. • I was selected for auditing sessions so that all queries of auditors were answered promptly and books of the business were presented.
Inventory Accountant (Apr 2007 to Jan 2011) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for handling the inventory accounts. • I kept a check on all the payments and receipts and also kept a check on the cost of production. • I was responsible for keeping the cost of production in check so that the profits of company are increased.
Inventory Assistant (Jan 2000 to Mar 2006) 6 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for handling the inventory accounts and adding all inventory cost and production payments in order to maintain company balance sheet. • I followed instructions of the inventory accountant and ensured that all inventory calculations such as variance and cost of production per month was done accurately. • I also presented reports for the monthly accounts to the accountant.
BS (Accounts)(1995 - 1999)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1993 - 1995)
A good student of Mathematics and Accounts.
I was chosen to assist the auditors with visits of the factory and all outlets of the business.
I was awarded at the 2014 Annual Dinner for my services to reduce company cost through account management.
- Calculating Variance
- Inventory Accounts
- Computer Proficiency
- Software for Accounting
- Database Management
- Team Building
- Data Analysis
- Audit Work
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- For the past four years I remain present during the audit sessions held by the accountants from an external organization.
- I remain there so that all inventory related queries may be answered and all accounts of inventory may be shown to the auditors.