Joshua Shalim Service Delivery Manager
871 222 1156
Experience of managing service delivery to our clients. Ensuring that quality services are provided to the client for office work as well as a well planned system needed for a profitable business for the client and in turn our company. Hard working and detail-oriented with a keen supervision. I have earned a reputation for ensuring the very best services in a limited period of time, which has resulted in revenue growth. I wish to be able to serve clients with greater determination to outdo my own set records.
Israel and Global Ltd.
Service Delivery Manager (May 2017 to Present) 4 Years & 7 Months
• Joined a few weeks ago but my duties are being executed efficiently. I supervise work teams that are set up to deliver the services that the client asked for. • We mainly work for clients who require recruitment and resourcing. I have only completed one project by now, however, the challenges are many.
Service Delivery Manager (Feb 2013 to Apr 2017) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for supervising teams related to operations, Human Resource and Finances. These teams provided work for our clients and I had to supervise to ensure that all tasks were done the way the client wanted them. • I was also responsible for supervising the employee reports and management of expenditures without adding more expenses. My team and I workd on a project that brought revenue growth for the company by reducing workforce. • I was also responsible for meeting clients and then holding discussion meetings with the teams so that thy understand the nature of the job and deliver accordingly.
Service Delivery Manager (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for setting up the IT system of the client offices, complete with desktop coordination and network. • I assigned tasks to teams and then supervised all teams. Delivering the client's office needs within a period of time was the challenge of each assignment. • I was also responsible for meeting with the clients and discussing their requirements. All IT related work was to be completed with quality and supervising this was my job.
Excel Products Ltd.
Service Delivery Manager (Jan 2000 to Mar 2009) 9 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for directing service teams to do their best and deliver the best services to clients. I was in charge of delivering services like consultancy, recruitment and setting up of business. • It was my duty to ensure that all corporate clients were satisfied with the team's performance. We provided services for recuitment, employee assessments and operations. • I had to ensure that each of these duties were carried out by the most efficient teams and that every task was achieved within the period of time given.
West Coast University
MBA (Marketing)(1997 - 1999)
St. Peter College
BBA (Business Management)(1993 - 1997)
Valley High School
High School(1991 - 1993)
Best student in class.
Efficiently completed recruitment of 25 employees for a construction company. Contributed to company's growth by 13%.
IT networking and desktop set-up
Completed the networking of an office place within two weeks.
- Customer Relations
- Team Work
- Target Achievements
- Meeting Clients
- Planning and Assessment
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won Best Student Award in High School Senior Year.
- Became Class President in college.
- Selected best Business Student for 1998.