Norway Hayden District Manager
A highly proficient and accomplished management professional with over 10 years of management experience with several international companies and 2 years as a private business owner. Proven ability to create and lead successful programs and teams. Superb conflict resolution and customer relations skills. Highly adept in training, motivating, and managing personnel. Skilled at developing and implementing policies and procedures. Disciplined and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
Bell Nursery, Burtonsville
District Manager (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years
• Oversee 8 Home Depot Nursery/Live Goods departments. Supervise 40+ employees and 2 area managers. • Oversee all human resource functions, including training, hiring and firing. Serve as liaison with Home Depot management. • Supervise ordering, inventory, payroll, profit and loss, wholesale sales and report distribution.
Assistant District Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Adhere to budgetary guidelines. Manage tasks in a very fast-paced and ever-changing environment. • Operated 32-slip marina and supervised operations of 5,500 acre Watershed • Park, including building/facilities maintenance and operations.
Abbott Pvt Ltd
Marketing Analyst (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Administered $750,000 annual budget, consistently operating under projections. Created and introduced new programs and activities to increase annual visitation. • Pioneered green program for watershed that accelerated public conservation awareness. Acted as liaison between upper management, local agencies, and the customer.
London School of Economics
MBA (Marketing)(2007 - 2009)
London Business School
BS (Business Management)(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
Communication Skills, Banking , Isurance.
- Customer Relations
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategy Development
- Email Marketing
- Sales Calls
- Business Plans
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
- Best Employee Award
- Best Customer Approach Award
- New Business development in 2013