Graham Sanders Software Test Engineer
871 222 1156
Experienced in the field of software testing and providing solutions for efficient network systems. I have the skill and zeal to work for long hours and provide effective solutions and amendments in software programming jobs. I wish to work in a more challenging environment because I know that my skills can be used to yield bigger profits.
Software Test Engineer (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 7 Months
• I train teams of IT specialists to plan, strategize and implement software planning and rectification. • I test every project and identify defects. Debugging and troubleshooting errors is also my duty. • I have worked on several freelance projects during the last year as well.
Software Test Engineer (Feb 2010 to May 2015) 5 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for reducing cost year upon year and devising efficient tests in order to reduce time consumption. • Won an award for this contribution. • I was also responsible for testing all software applications and products. In case of any defects, I supervised the programming team and tested the efficiency of each software before delivery to client. • I was also responsible for meeting the client in order to understand the requirements.
Rupert Computer Solutions Lts
Software Test Engineer (Apr 2006 to Jan 2010) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for embedded and integration tests. • It was due to my efficient work that the testing was done in a short time hence cost was reduced by 18%. • I was responsible for discussing the goals of the software design and plan tests in ccordance with the client's requirements.
Rex Computing Ltd.
Software Test Engineering Team (Jan 2003 to Mar 2009) 6 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for working in coordination with the Quality Assurance team and devising tests metrics to rectify all software applications designed at the graphics house. • I was also responsible for checking each project and running tests to approve the product before handing over to clients. • I was responsible for working with a team of test engineers and ensured that all the work was done with consent of team.
BS (Software Engineering)(1998 - 2002)
High School(1996 - 1998)
A good student.
Won award for testing software in less time and reducing cost and adding to profits.
- Customer Relations
- Software Enhancements
- Defect Identification
- Amending defects
- Test Planning
- Application Management
- Detailed Insight
- Team Work
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Made it to the state swim meet. Won two medals in the Annual Swimming Gala 1999.
- Became College Magazine Editor.