Jack Simmons Test Analyst
871 222 1156
Responsible, detail oriented and hard working test analyst with expertise in testing all software programming before it is delivered to clients. I have a keen eye and it has helped me detect problems and provide solutions effectively. I have a good understanding of my profession and I have been providing good customer service and skilled advise. I wish to work as a freelance test analyst so that I can work on a variety of projects and learn further.
Wilson Computing Solutions
Test Analyst (Feb 2014 to Present) 7 Years & 9 Months
• I am responsible for testing all client-based software that requires debugging and troubleshooting. • I check the program for any kind of defects or improvization. I also train IT analysts to conduct tests and improve service. • I program database solutions so that testing time gets reduced.
Test Analyst (Apr 2011 to Jan 2014) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for planning financial report software and accounts information charts. • I was also responsible for training new employees for testing and coding. • Presenting the software specifications to clients was my responsibility.
Test Analyst (Jan 2008 to Mar 2011) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after the project specifications. Guiding the team with basic outlines and software formation. • Developing MS Excel sheets and presenting work details to the client. • I was also responsible for planning tests and running them to de-bug and troubleshoot problems. I have trained several test analysts for successfully overseeing projects and maintaining good rapport with clients.
BS (Computer Science)(2003 - 2007)
High School Diploma(2001 - 2003)
Testing Retail Software
Actively participated in software development project and tested the program within a short period of time.
- Customer Relations
- Back-End Tests
- SQL Queries
- Report Writing
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Computer programming languages.
- Client presentation skill reinforcement.