Natalie Mills Assistant Principal
Focused, helpful and vigilant assistant principal with years of experience in the education sector. I have worked towards educating and disciplining students of high school level. It is a liberating feeling to contribute towards improving the future of our country through education and better student training. I wish to work in an administrative position in a state school.
St John School
Assistant Principal (Oct 2013 to Present) 8 Years & 1 Month
• Responsible for teacher assessments and regular meetings with them to ensure a better education system. Meeting with students and parents on appointment basis is also my duty. • I work with the Principal to ensure a better school environment for all students and teachers. • I supervise the administrative work as well and make sure that the school discipline policies are followed.
Assistant Principal (Oct 2007 to Aug 2013) 5 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for an improvement in student performance by including interesting activities and new teaching techniques. • I was in charge of observing different teachers and training new teachers to teach according to the class requirements. • I was responsible for maintenance work supervision along with checking the cleaning staff and ensuring a clean school.
Newton Science Academy
Assistant Principal (Apr 2001 to Sep 2007) 6 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for administrative work around the school. I also looked over the staff and ensured cleanliness and neat school premises. • I was responsible for meeting parents and arranging events of school. I was expected to be present during meetings with faculty. I was also in charge of meeting with parents and students if needed. • I was responsible for observing new teachers and regularly counseling new staff members to make them understand school regulations and teaching policies.
Administrator (Jan 1997 to Mar 2001) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking over all the staff. I checked the cleaning of the whole school premises every single day. • I was also responsible for checking the office operations and meeting with parents. I was responsible for assisting the Principal with the school operations. • It was my duty to follow instructions of the Principal and ensure a clean, disciplined environment.
MS (Administration)(1996 - 1998)
BS (Education)(1992 - 1996)
High School(1990 - 1992)
School Staff Conference
Spoke at the staff conference and took up the responsibility of training administrative staff. I was appreciated for my work.
Campaign for Awareness
Ran a campaign for tree plantation, cleanliness, sex education and suicide. All these were covered as seminars and talk sessions.
- School Administration
- Budget Keeping
- Discipline Policies
- Computer Proficiency
- Records of Staff
- Coordinator Meetings
- Business Administration
- Event Arrangements
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Completed course for administration and staff coordination
- Trained teachers and administrative staff to maintain discipline and carry out duties responsibly.