Cybil Richards Community Assistant
An A class student with a sound record of social work, extra curricular activities and public speaking. I have been involved in so many activities due to my passion for helping others. It is due to this passion that I readily accepted the role of a community assistant in the university. As a part of the prestigious institute, I ensure that all students have a worthwhile experience during their time on campus as well as in the dormitories. I wish to work in the social services in future also for which, my present position is an essential milestone.
Dormitory Monitor/Community Assistant (Apr 2017 to Present) 3 Years & 6 Months
• I was also made the dormitory monitor. This made me responsible for keeping a check that there is no violation of rules in the dormitories. • I keep a good rapport with all the students and am friendly with everyone. • This makes it easy for students to approach me and ask for any kind of help. • I am a disciplinary committee and have acted as mediator in so many disputes and disturbances in the dormitories.
Community Assistant (Jan 2017 to Present) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I am responsible for working with the students and helping them in any kind of issues that they may be having. • I have so far helped several international students with on-campus jobs and finding academic assistance from senior students. • I have also helped with events and chosen volunteers for the different tasks that needed to be complete. • I ensure that every student follows rules and help the ones who face difficulties in finding classes. • I also keep a check on detentions and suspensions in order to assist the students and see if they need any emotional help.
BS (Humanities)(2016 - Present)
High School(2013 - 2016)
A good student.
Started Trust Workshop
At the university dorm, I started a new workshop called trust. This helped with the international students especially. All students responded well.
Formed the student desk when Class of 2021 came in in Fall 2017. It was to help every newcomer and welcome them.
- Campus Discipline
- Rules and Regulations
- Monitoring Students
- Dententions and Penalty Notices
- Communication with Guardians
- Appropriate Utility Use
- Campus Assistance
- Trust Workshops
- Dormitory Attendance
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was chosen to represent my class at the introduction session in 2018 January.
- I was selected because of my service on campus and good communication skills.