Adam Cardeno Content Developer
Dedicated and passionate content developer with good experience of programming and training. My communication skills and ability to create and rebuild websites has made me a sought after developer by some of the biggest companies. I wish to work as a freelance content developer so that I can work on different kinds of projects and learn further to enhance my skills.
Content Developer (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• I design content for websites and meet with clients to discuss their ideas for a website. • I keep track of all the websites created and remain on call for every client. • I have worked on a lot of websites and article-related sites and pages that require regular changes.
Content Developer (Feb 2016 to Dec 2017) 1 Year & 10 Months
• I designed websites and created pages for the client companies. • My duties included efficient working on website design and consulting clients at every step. • It was my duty to ensure that the client's aim of reach and website interaction abilities were according to their plans.
Abbey Franks Association
Content Planner and developer (Apr 2015 to Jan 2016) 9 Months
• Worked on two projects of website designing and content developing. • I trained the employees during the website construction and still remain on the employee status. • I created Wordpress blogs, social media accounts and also designed the website to enhance client presence on the Internet.
Solutions for Biz
Developer (Jan 2013 to Mar 2015) 2 Years & 2 Months
• I worked for the company to make website designs for several clients such as Medical Care Center City and Deluxe Manufacturings. • I created websites with easy end user interface using all computer languages. • I also helped the employees get used to the websites so that they knew how to make changes and add more to the websites with time.
State City College
BS (Computers)(2008 - 2012)
A good student.
High School Diploma(2006 - 2008)
A good student particularly in Computer.
Medical Center Website
I created the content for a medical clinic website. I also trained the employees to update different pages and publish new content on the set format.
I developed website for interactive business. It required a lot of graphic content and also needed authorization for different publishing settings. I am still on the payroll for the website content as it is complicated and requires my skills to work efficiently.
- Customer Relations
- Website Design
- Creating Database
- Website Uploading
- Web-Based technology
- Website Maintenance
- Project Designing
- Employee Queries Answering
- Problem Solving
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I train students who wish to learn computer languages.
- I give classes three times a week at the vocational institute to teach young learners about website designing and use of various languages.
- I have good knowledge of the C++ and train students to work in different languages for different kinds of websites.