Martin Dex TV Producer
871 222 1156
After taking a humble start, I have climbed my way to becoming an executive TV producer. I have been looking over some of the most popular TV productions and it has only been possible due to my hard work. I am humble, friendly, cooperative yet very meticulous in attending all kinds of work related to a Television program. I wish to continue delivering quality work and harnessing my qualities further.
TV Producer (Feb 2011 to Present) 10 Years & 9 Months
• Executive producer for some of the most popular shows on TV today, I look after all the matters related to production and broadcast. • I am responsible for casting and screenplay of the shows. Weekly and biweekly shoot chedules are also my responsibility. • I find sponsors for the shows and settle the contracts with all the cast members. I am present during the shoot and editing of the show. I look after the budgeting and time management of the whole project. I meet the directors before the show starts and discuss the script highlights.
American Broadcast Co.
TV Producer (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for arranging fundings and sponsors. I also took care of all the research and current affair insights for the news programs. • I was known for my detailed research and journalism techniques, due to which very soon I became the producer for four shows. • I scripted the reports and also took care of copyrights for screenplay of books such as Old American Tale. • I worked long hours at the office and often worked on weekends to complete projects that needed special attention. • I wrote out scripts and screenplays using computer. Looking after the budget and cast and crew salaries was also my duty.
TV Crew (Jan 2002 to Mar 2006) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for assisting the TV producer and director on set. I was responsible for chores such as setting the set and picking up the props and placing them back in the store once the shot was done. • I was also in charge of scripts, equipment and shooting schedule. • I took care of all the chores assigned to me. Even the meals and service for cast and crew members were arranged by me.
American Arts School
Masters Television Journalism and Programming(1997 - 1999)
American Art School
Bachelors Media Arts(1993 - 1997)
An excellent student with several stage performances that won awards.
High School(1991 - 1993)
A good student.
Diploma TV Production(1999 - 2001)
Learnt a lot about TV production.
At the start of my career, I won the Best Crew award for my services in assisting the TV producer in casting and shoot scheduling.
Best TV show of the Year
My programs Today at 8, Old American Tale, The Top Ten of Everything and Little Prince won awards for the best programs of the year. For 5 consecutive years, I was in the limelight for these productions.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Program management
- Staff Supervision
- Detail Oriented
- Screen Writing
- Set Design
- Day to Day Expenses
- Salary Settlement
- Props and Other Arrangements
- Bills and Payments
- Network Communication
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Produced and coordinated Today at 8 talk show with Stella, which became a renowned tv show.
- I assisted the production of Old American Tale, a series that was later translated to many languages for international viewers.
- Currently working on America Today, a news program that is considered one of the boldest shows of the time.