John Lawson Environmental Engineer
871 222 1156
Creating and improving methods of reducing water and air pollution in effective days. Recycling and refreshing the environment by promoting small and big projects. I have been associated with companies that have funded big projects and I have been a part of them. I have the skill and foresight which enabled me to work successfully. I wish to work for bigger projects that have a global impact. I wish to be associated with the research as well as project materialization, as I know I will prove to be an asset.
Phillips Water Solutions
Environmental Engineer (Feb 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for designing cost-effective remedies for reduction of environmental hazards. • I successfully engineered the water recycling plant and desalination unit to improve the water supply. • Ground water pumps are designed and installed at different places to help citizens access fresh water to avoid lake water use.
Seville Environmental Works
Environmental Engineer (Apr 2009 to Jan 2015) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for presenting reports to the state committee for environment. I headed several programs focusing on pollution and ways to reduce it. • I was also responsible for running campaigns and designing solutions for better quality of life. • Engineering methods to control pollution and reduce the damage through remedial work was my duty.
Environmental Engineer (Jan 2001 to Mar 2009) 8 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for planning and implementing schemes to combat water pollution. • Tests and surveys on lake water in the state were studied and by me before designing solutions and running campaigns. • Responsible for heading the team of environmental engineers to test the solutions planned and finally, implementing these big scale solutions.
BS (Engineering)(1996 - 2000)
Madison High School
High School(1994 - 1996)
A good student with public speaking skills.
Ground Water Pump Design
I designed ground water pumps at different places in the city to avoid drying up of lakes. The natural beauty of the city was restored by use of underground sources of water.
Launched campaign on behalf of local government to clean the canal beds and use the silt for agricultural purposes.
- Planning Skills
- Software Presentation
- Strategy of Projects
- Data Analysis
- Feasibility Report
- Project Layout
- Team Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Presided over the Conference of Global Environmental Solutions.
- Became President of the "Say No to Pollution" Club.
- Spoke for the cause of Pollution Solution.