Duncan Michaels HVAC Engineer
871 222 1156
HVAC Engineer with experience of office and home projects involving climatic control and setting optimum air conditioning and heating equipment. I have work hard to deliver precision and comfort while always finishing work before time. I am dedicated and possess a perfectionist approach, due to which I do not leave the project until every aspect has been tested and checked. I wish to work on multi-tier projects that require good engineering skills and passion.
HVAC Engineer (Feb 2011 to Present) 10 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for looking after the basic air-conditioning and heating works. • I design the duct and water channel designs. It is my duty to coordinate with the plumbing and electic teams to ensure that all power and water supply systems work efficiently. • Climate controls in big constuctions is my responsibility. I make diagrams and designs to discuss with the engineers at site. All pre-construction changes are approved by the client before implementation.
Dragon Constructions Ltd.
HVAC Engineer (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for reviewing supplier designs and preparing technical drawings for ducts and piping network of new constructions. • I was also in charge of the engineering team. It was my duty to supervise all the duct designs. • It was my responsibility to assess the cost of project and ensure that the reduced budgeting did not affect the HVAC planning negatively.
HVAC Supervisor (Jan 2000 to Mar 2006) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for reading the design diagrams and blue prints of buildings. I had to learn how to understand the designs of the construction. • According to the designs, planning the best air conditioning piping and duct net was my duty. • I had to ensure that all the rooms, hallways and corridors were covered and the aircnditioning supply was according to the requirement of the area.
London Business School
BS (Engineering)(1995 - 1999)
High School(1993 - 1995)
I worked for a hotel construction plan. From design diagrams to implementation of duct network, everything was done by me.
Water Supply Contract
Due to technical issues, the water supply piping for a construction problem was delayed. Worked with the water department to hasten the supply and finish work on time.
- Customer Relations
- Interest in Electronics
- Wiring Design
- Duct and Piping Diagrams
- Air COnditioning Technicality
- Electric Supply Coordination
- Placement and Balance
- Heating Calculations
- CLimatic Control Expert
- Project Requirements
- Diagram Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Worked with Coleridge Company and learnt a lot about computer software to design the duct and piping network.
- I also learnt the electric work requirements for HVAC projects.