Rick Alvin HVAC Technician
Efficient technician with experience of handling maintenance and repair work along with service work. I have always tried my best to deliver excellent work and so far, I have been successful in maintaining quality service. wish to learn further and become an electronic manager. However, to fulfill my goal I am ready and always learning. I can work for an organization that requires an attentive HVAC technician.
HVAC Technician (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years
• I look after the restaurant machinery such as ovens, friers and the cold room. • I have many a times been rewarded for maintaining all the machinery with efficiency. • I am also in charge of looking over the team of technicians that work on the regular checks and tests on the machines in the kitchen and bakery area.
Hally's Super Market
HVAC Technician (Apr 2009 to Feb 2013) 3 Years & 10 Months
• I was responsible for handling all the store and office machinery. • From the coffee maker to the chillers in the store were all under my supervision. • I checked all machines and trained teams to handle the maintenance and service routines. All office equipment was exclusively serviced and maintained by me.
HVAC Technician (Jan 2005 to Mar 2009) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for maintenance of all the machinery in the storage unit. • I was also responsible for looking after the repairs and replacements needed to keep the storage machinery work properly. • I was in charge of writing reports for monthly expenses accrued on repairs.
Vocational Studies Academy
Certification-Electronic Technician(2002 - 2004)
A good student.
High School Diploma(2000 - 2002)
I received bonus for repair of cold storage at a restaurant. The chiller room machinery was repaired within a day and the other machinery was maintained regularly, for which I received a bonus for the year 2015.
Replacement and Maintenance
I replaced and maintained the kitchen and office appliances at Mason Inc. I was rewarded with an increment.
- Problem Solving
- Basic Electrician COurse
- Handling Electricians
- Team Supervision
- Independent Working
- Regular Checks
- Routine Maintenance
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was trained to repair and maintain all kinds of electrical equipment.
- I was given a certificate upon completion of training as well.