Paul Smith Auto Mechanic
Passionate about cars since an early age, I work as a mechanic at an automobile clinic where all kinds of cars are brought for service and repair. I am fully capable of providing repairs as well as aesthetic and interior work. I wish to open my own car workshop to offer design interiors and engine modifications. For this, I am working hard in order to learn and be able to run my own business successfully.
Auto Mechanic (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• I attend customer calls and drive to the place where anyone is having issues with their cars. • I am an expert of engine and chassis therefore all kinds of problems with the engine are dealt with by me. • I diagnose problems with the car and train junior mechanics by demonstrations and also supervise the work assigned to them related to engine repair, spare part replacements and attaching accessories to the vehicle.
Auto Mechanic (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for maintaining and servicing cars at the garage. • It was my duty to buy the needed spare parts and plugs for the cars that came to the garage. For this, I maintained a good relationship with auto parts sellers and oil suppliers. • I was in charge of handling basic cars and those which had engine malfunctions. I even worked on overhauling and renovation of the car interior.
Auto Mechanic (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• I was responsible for working on all kinds of automobiles and motorbikes. I checked the vehicles for customers and repaired all kinds of problems in the engine and chassis. • I was also responsible for handling the payments for the days I was in charge of the workshop. • I attended calls and visited the homes and venues of vehicles to attend the problems.
Milton Car Sation
Car Mechanic (Jan 2005 to Mar 2009) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I worked as a car and other vehicen a few other vehicles like trucks nd a tractor.les assistant to Mr. Milton. • I maintained our customers' cars and other vehicles and checked all the components that had to be checked periodically. • I also checked oil an engine filters for customers. It was a good experience as I learnt a great deal from this job.
Hill County High
High School(2002 - 2004)
A good student.
I successfully managed and maintained the parts inventory and kept track of all the expenditures of the workshop. I was given a bonus for my extraordinary work.
Completed all repairs for a car that was bashed in an accident. The work was completed within 2 weeks only.
- Engine Checks
- Oil and Plugs Checks
- Car Runs
- Auto Parts Repair
- Transmission Work
- Engine Repair and Replacement
- Dents and Change of Lights
- Air Conditioning
- Car Interior
- External Changes
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I am a good athlete and take part in the town's sports events.
- I play soccer, badminton and also basketball.
- We won the soccer match between Hill County and Mount Willis and won.