Jack Milton Maintenance Manager
Vigilant and hard working maintenance manager. Experienced in maintenance work supervision and ensuring safety while delivering best office or residential maintenance work. I have supervised teams for big projects and have learnt a lot along the way. I wish to work for an established organization where I can take care of the electrical and official space maintenance.
Maintenance Manager (Jun 2013 to Present) 6 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for maintenance work of all office equipment. All the printers, air conditioners, heaters, scanners and telephone network are my responsibility. • I ensure that the best technicians work on the computer systems as well as the utility systems. • I look after the office space and ensure that infrastructure does not hamper the work of the employees.
Maintenance Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible by productively reducing cost of maintenance in 14 apartments of the building. • I took care of all the equipment such as locks, electronics, waterworks and home fixtures. • It was my duty to deploy good technicians upon resient requests. I checked all the work done and it was my duty to satisfy the residents and collect payments. I took care of the billing and payment history as well.
Maintenance Manager (Apr 2005 to Jan 2011) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Worked for many years as supervisor and manager of technical maintenance projects. • I visited the client homes/offices and determined the time needed fo electrical and plumbing works. It was my duty to assign different tasks to the best teams and get quality work completed on time. • I was responsible for checking the air conditioning services, internet fixing, wiring and all kinds of communication and media services.
Maintenance Manager (Jan 2003 to Mar 2005) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for supervising all maintenance projects taken up by the company. • My technical teams visited client offices or homes for all kinds of electric appliance services. I supervised the project work and allocated tasks to team members. • I ensured that every project was completed before the given time and according to the customer satisfaction. I also ensured that the work was good and checked all team work myself.
BS (Business Management)(1998 - 2002)
High School(1996 - 1998)
Change of Air Conditioning
Changed the central unit of air conditioners in Brooks Apartment. The whole project required great attention but was finished on time.
- Customer Relations
- Electronic Maintenance
- Strategy Development
- Safety Guidelines
- Technical Knowledge
- Team Builder
- Cost Control
- Stress Management
- Task Allocation
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Customer Service training.
- Technician Work. Learnt repair of electronins at basic level.