Irvin Clark Maintenance Technician
829 789 4567
Very highly motivated maintenance technician with extremely strong technical skills and a high level of attention to detail seeking a position which will provide professional challenges and new technologies that require a high degree of maintenance.
Maintenance Technician (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• Identify causes of equipment malfunctions and plan resolutions. • Coordinate with outside vendors for large installs and complex repairs. • Overhaul and repair existing equipment where possible.
Maintenance Technician (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Document repair actions and turn logs into management on a daily basis. • Maintain supplies to affect common repairs and order new stock as needed. • Performed minor carpentry inside apartments to repair damage and update facilities.
Maintenance Technician (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Installed new water heaters plumbing systems and fixtures and kitchen components. • Repaired apartment facades and interior spaces. • Answered service calls during and after business hours.
Diploma in Maintenance(2011 - 2012)
High school(2009 - 2011)
Power and hand tools Circuitry and wiring Preventative maintenance Strong communicator Fluent in Spanish
Carpentry and plumbing Fine measurement tools proficiency Clean driving record Motivated Reliable
Member of Maintenance Management Society 2015
- Electrical wiring
- Motors and major electrical compo
- Console programming
- Maintenance in confined spaces
- Equipment installation
- Maintenance in extreme temperatur
- Preventive maintenance
- strong analytical ability
- attention to detail
- Strong physical reasoning skills
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- boosted efficiency by 40%
- able to organize Exhibition
- basic computer competencies