Mark Ritter Environmental Specialist
871 222 1156
Responsibly working for the betterment of environment through ways of prevention, improvement and correction. I have been associated with this field for more than 10 years and have delivered projects that significantly contributed to a environmental changes and technical corrections. I am hard working and aim to deliver projects on time. This has made me a sought after environmentalist. I wish to work for global projects that require a higher degree of dedication and skill, so that I can prove my worth and contribute to the world.
Solaris Projects Ltd.
Environmental Scientist (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for assigning tasks and determining risk for the project. Also responsible for looking after the group research and visiting site for seeing progress. • We launched important projects such as developing special salinity plants to desalinate water and make it usable for domestic use. • I also led the group to research for global warming projects in accordance with the Paris Agreement.
Green Projects LLC.
Environmental Scientist (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for supervising the research team and collecting data for the project at hand. • Responsible for looking at the data and tabulating results for presentations. Also responsible for rechecking and verification of information. • It was my duty to visit sites and determine the various environmental factors affecting the project.
Omega Technologies Ltd.
Environmental Study Team (Jan 2002 to Mar 2006) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for discussing project details with group members. I was also responsible for completing research work that was assigned by the group leader. • I was also responsible for looking after the presentation work. Presenting the group work presentation to management was my responsibility.
Diploma Environmental Studies(1999 - 2000)
A good student and active participant in group projects.
BS Engineering(1995 - 1999)
A good student.
St. Peter's High
High School(1993 - 1995)
A good student.
Sanitation Program 2012
Launched a sanitation project to create awareness of basic cleanliness and importance of personal hygiene as well as environmental hygiene.
Project for training employees for safety programs and projects that require extensive research.
- Group Work
- Global Research
- Computer Proficiency
- Geographic Feature Knowledge
- Risk Management
- Environmental Research
- MS Office Proficient
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Completed research for projects and visited site for 120 days. Met all targets.
- Awarded for dedication by school administration where our team of scientists gave presentations for creating awareness..
- Best 'Environmental Saving Project' idea