Hailee Carson Microbiologist
A masters in the field of microbiology and an efficient laboratory worker. Years of experience in analyzing organisms and food items for classification and examining. I have worked with passion and dedication and lead a team of microbiologists to be able to identify and classify microorganisms and bacteria. I wish to continue my work as a laboratory senior and assist younger biologists in learning and delivering quality work.
State Health Department
Microbiologist (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for collecting water samples and testing for drink-ability and safety for use. • I led a team of microbiologists and worked on different projects like sanitation campaigns and hygiene standards. • I was responsible for conducting tests and deducing whether the water available was safe for use or not.
Microbiologist (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for all kinds of microbiology testing that was required for clarification of doubtful medicines in the market. • I trained a team of microbiologists to work with me and analyze the products for safety. • I was in charge of the whole testing procedure till the end and also saved all the work in audio/video database for future references. • I was responsible for sharing all the details with the company so that the pharmaceutical product could be discontinued or shelved if needed.
Microbiologist (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for running tests on all cosmetic and medicinal products of the company. I was responsible for testing, developing and also suggesting different changes to the chemical composition of products. • I was in charge of sampling and writing a detailed report on the inference. • All the analysis data and report were updated in the company database to keep a record of the lab work.
Microbiologist (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for running tests on different products to see their harmful side effects if any. • It was after tedious testing that any cosmetic item was approved or disapproved. • I was responsible for the sampling, culture, micro-testing and report making. I attached all the proof for every cosmetic item.
MS (Microbiology)(2003 - 2005)
BS (Microbiology)(1999 - 2003)
High School(1997 - 1999)
Conducted a state wide testing program that lasted for more than eight months. I led a team of microbiologists to test the water supply, tank water and pipelines.
- Customer Relations
- Team Building
- Report Writing
- Computer Proficiency
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Became senior nyear president in high school based on good grades and participation in sports.
- Became best student with highest GPA in first two years of under-grad.
- Passed with distinction and was offered to continue with post-grad at university.